Saturday October 14 I 10am - 2pm I William Jessup University
Defending the Cause Regional Alliance is excited to partner with Student Reach, K-LOVE/Air1 Radio, Sacramento Heart Gallery, William Jessup University and all of our Member Organizations to kick off our first annual Members Expo: Standing Up for Kids & Families!
This is an interactive, high-energy, family-friendly event for the entire community where people can learn about the issues affecting kids and families in the Sacramento region and connect directly with organizations to serve with or support. This FREE, drop-in event includes:
- 3D videos and powerful speakers on our main stage
- A vendor fair with 20+ local non-profits, agencies, & ministries
- Music from K-LOVE/Air1
- A unique simulation where you can step into the shoes of a child just entering foster care
- A photo gallery with pictures of kids recently adopted out of foster care in Sacramento County
- Door prizes and raffles
- Food trucks with treats for purchase
- And so much more!
Bring your friends/family and join us in keeping Sacramento Area families strong and kids protected!
Downloadable Event Flyer